17th June 2013
Chat reblogged from السلام عليكم with 525,465 notes
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 08: sex on the first date?
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favorite color?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
27th May 2013
Oh yeah, this Tumblr stuff. Hai.
12th March 2012
I haven’t been-a Tumblin’ in awhile.
I’m going to change this today.
Get me a fancy pants layout, some fancy pants pichurr and have all the B’s on my D.
2nd June 2011
Photo reblogged from Happy. with 1,470 notes
2nd June 2011
Post reblogged from with 38,912 notes
BLACK = I want a relationship
GREEN = I think you’re cute
PURPLE = I miss you
ORANGE = I really like you
RED = I love you
YELLOW = You are amazing
BLUE = You are beautiful
PINK = I want you but I’m taken
GREY = We need to talk more
2nd June 2011
perfectlyimperfectdreaming asked: I'm so fucking sick of everything. I had a massive fight with my best friend for two days and it was the worst two days in so long. Now we're not fighting, I've been replaced by some chick that's new to the school that I'm friends with too, but she's taken over. Me and my best friend used to always spend friday nights together, it's like our tradition or atleast every 2nd friday if she's working. Now, we aren;t because she's staying over at that girls place. I used to put off going to other peoples houses and even getting money from busking in the mornings so I could go there and spend time with her and now this chick comes along and changes the whole thing. Also, I was always the best friend that got asked to come over when she's bored or wants someone over, tonight she asked everyone but me and I felt like I don't even matter anymore and it hurts so much because we were so fucking close.
If she replaces you so easily, then maybe she isn’t as good a friend as you thought. This has happened to me several times and I ended up saying “fuck em” and moving on, finding real friends.